- Dates: Saturdays - December 10, January 14, February 11, March 18, April 15, April 29 - plus Stage Rehearsal, May 1
- Times: Studio - 9:30 to 10:15am; LHS Stage - 5 to 5:30pm
- Instructor: April Bergeron
- Location: Community House Main Auditorium
Create a precious memory! Couples will learn an easy beginner partner routine for six Saturday morning practices and one stage rehearsal. During this fun filled class, parents and children will dance, shake, twirl and spin to create a dynamic routine that will be performed in our annual Recital. No experience necessary! This class is so much fun and the routine is always a crowd favorite at the show. Grab that special someone and let's dance!
What to Wear
Parents: Comfortable clothes and sneakers.
Children: Any type of dance or fitness apparel and ballet or jazz shoes (no drawstring/tie style, please).
1 parent & 1 child
- Fee: $195 per couple
- Includes: 6 studio partner lessons, 1 stage rehearsal, recital costume for child and Recital ticket for parent.
1 parent & 2 children
- Fee: $295 per trio
- Includes: 6 studio partner lessons, 1 stage rehearsal, recital costume for both children and Recital ticket for parent.
1 Additional parent
- Fee: $95
- Includes: 6 studio partner lessons, 1 stage rehearsal and Recital ticket for parent.
Please use activity number 7001.780
to search and register for your desired session and class via Online Registration.