Longmeadow Aquatic Club
2023 - 2024 Season
REGISTRATION IS LIVE AS OF SEPTEMBER 12, 2023
- Dates: Monday through Thursday, October through January
- Times: 6 pm-6:45 pm for ages 5-10 and 6:45 pm-7:30 p.m. for ages 11 and older
- Location: Longmeadow High School Indoor Pool
- Fee: $175 plus swimsuit, paid directly to Longmeadow Aquatic Club
We're looking forward to getting started on the 2023-2024 swim season! Registration will open soon and practices will begin in early October, with exact dates still to be determined based on pool availability. Many athletes play fall sports, so we understand if you are trying to balance multiple commitments. We will begin the season with stroke specific clinics
For our new swimmers, it is a safety requirement that they can swim the length of the pool unassisted. We will have evaluations the first few nights to ensure they can successfully swim 25 yards - the strokes do not need to be perfect, but the swimmer needs to be strong enough to navigate the length of the pool.
- You will all have a chance to meet us in person and ask any and all questions. The coaching staff for this upcoming season will be Jen Szyluk, Jenn Anderson, Lindsey Nowlan, and Heather Laporte.
We will be hosting a Parent Meeting this year to give you a chance to hear from us, ask questions and review team expectations for the season. We will also be hosting a night of mandatory evaluations for ANY swimmer ages 8 and younger, including new and returning swimmers. For safety concerns we need to ensure swimmers can confidently swim the length of the pool.
- The registration fee for the season is $175.00 per swimmer as well as the cost of a team suit. Returning swimmers can use their suits from last year, and of course we will have our online store back up and any new swimmer will have the opportunity to purchase one if they'd like.
- All families are required to volunteer during the season. We appreciate all support and time donated and we really couldn't do it without your help! We are going to be looking for help in a few different areas this season. We will be requiring one parent/caregiver from each family to volunteer their time for one home meet AND one away meet. So please keep an eye out for volunteer opportunities!
Registration, meet sign up and communication will be online to make it easier for families. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com. Please stay tuned for more information on the parent meeting.
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.gomotionapp.com/team/longmeadow/page/home. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.