2023 Town of Longmeadow Special Fall Town Meeting
Tuesday, November 7, 2023: 7:00 PM - Longmeadow High School Gymnasium, 95 Grass Gutter Road, Longmeadow, MA 01106
Petition articles are due in the Select Board’s office no later than 12:00 p.m. (noon) on September 22, 2023. In order for a petition to be guaranteed placement on the Special Town Meeting warrant, 100 names/signatures/addresses of registered Town voters are required, and must be certified by the Town Clerk. Forms and instructions to be used for petition articles are available here
Anticipated FSTM Warrant Calendar
- Friday, September 22, 2023 - Proposed Warrant Articles (Including Citizen Petitions) due at NOON.
- Monday, October 2, 2023 - Select Board Reviews FSTM Warrant.
- Monday, October 16, 2023 - Select Board Closes and Signs FSTM Warrant.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - Friday, October 20, 2023 - Finance Committee votes on recommendations to all finance related articles.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - FSTM Warrant Published (Copies available online or at Town Hall, Community House, Storrs Library, the Adult Center, and in each of the five precincts).
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 - Voter Education Videos available online.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Fall Special Town Meeting
Thank you for reading this information. Anyone with questions about the meeting is welcome to contact Moderator Rebecca Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our work may be physically distant, but it’s inherently social. Our community has faced great trials before, and we shall similarly face this one with as much wisdom about what will permit safety for our democratic traditions to continue.